Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.29.2010

Week 25 and such...

I'm extremely proud of my belly this week. Not sure why, I just think it looks nice and round and pregnant :)
April 28th, 25 weeks


 
Never thought I'd post a belly pic where I'd be PROUD of the flabberjabber! And I love the one looking down... just me and the Maxers.

This week I've been a Crabby Nancy. I think it's all the testosterone or something, because I can not seem to pull myself away from my little Pity Party. Between the insane amounts of construction I'm driving through, the sore foot, and just being tired I suppose I'm allowed to be a little moody right?

I actually started to feel a little better tonight after going to Ikea to look at furniture with Ben. I just really want to nest and prepare and fear I'll never have time :( And I have to go to Indianapolis next week for work Tuesday night-Friday, which I'm not really looking forward to. Ah well... 

Enough of Crabby Pants, enjoy some sweet pics I took of the babies recently :)


 










1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your Belly is so beautiful! I had a dream about you the other night. You were at my house adding little things here and there to my babies' room :) It was hilarious. Then you were like.. well I'm off to paint Max's room.

Miss you!