Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.04.2010

Max's Room

So we've decided on a color theme for little Max, and I'm quite excited about it.

I am quite picky about room decorating and had the hardest time finding bedding I actually really, really liked. But when we were registering at BuyBuyBaby, they had just put out this new set and I instantly fell in love.

The design is called "Harlow" by CoCaLo Couture: Baby-


It's a lime/apple green with black, white, and cream/light green accents. I just love it so much and am excited with what we can do in his room. We've decided paint the room a "Cool Cucumber" color (think the inside of a cucumber, not the skin) and do white chair-rail and wooden boxing accents. And no, we will not be putting a chandelier in our son's room :)

Here are the baskets I made the other day:



And here is a little wall decoration thing. I found the Elephant with the little hooks at Hobby Lobby and then painted and glued "MAX" to make it personal :)


Also, since we've found out we're expecting, our friends and family have been so generous! Mandy was actually the first person to give me a baby gift: hysterical little onsie that says, "Are these people really my relatives?!", the softest little blanket and fun wrist rattles:

This was his first gift when we knew he was a HE (from my Mama and Daddy). It says, "Mom's Prince" on top and "Kiss Me" on the feet : 

My friend Leann, who just had a little boy in December, sent the sweetest little Sock Monkey onsie and Trumpette sock set of little Cowboy boots:) The teeny shoes are from Ben's Mom:

Close up on the teeny shoes- the have a little plaid lining; so stinking cute!!!


I promise I won't post pictures of every gift I get, but it's just been so special to feel celebrated; we are so blessed that Max will have such great people in his life!

4 comments:

Craig K. said...

Im so happy for you guys, this is such a season of joy for you.

Liz said...

LOVE the room decor and color scheme, seriously its soooo Max-chic :) What cute presents from people, Max is already loved so much!

Mandy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors!!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. I love what you chose.