Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.03.2010

20 & 21 Weeks

So now I'm going to do the shirt up/shirt down pics- in part because I think it's interesting, and partly because I actually think I look "better/more preggo" with the shirt down.

March 24th, 20 weeks


March 24th, 20 weeks


March 31st, 21 weeks


March 31st, 20 weeks


Either way though, Max is FINALLY starting to show. He has been moving around a bunch lately, which is such a unique and special feeling. Ben hasn't quite felt him yet, but I think he will very soon.

I've been in total nesting mode, more on the "create" side than the "cleaning-everything-out-and-up" side. I found these cute little wicker baskets and made liners for them to match Max's room (which, by the way, we've finally decided on... more on that later), made a couple "MAX" letters decorations, and made a little scrapbook for the ultrasound pics and my growing belly pics. I also got this little Belly Book to document the pregnancy- it's been fun to look back even over the first half and see how different I feel from then to now.

I still can't believe I'm more than halfway through- I was talking to my boss the other day and he was commenting about "Things we need to accomplish as I've only got a good four months left in the field"... I'm sorry, hmm? Four months... it takes me a good four months to clean out my closet and catch up on laundry- what do you MEAN I only have four months left?!?!

I've been getting more and more excited as time goes on, though, and am so grateful for the family and friends I have around me.

Little Max is already one blessed guy! Oh, and on that note, we've decided his official name is

MAX THOMAS

Just Max :) Not Maxwell or Maximus or Maxamillion (though some of my students have already named him MaxaTRILLION, which I think is pretty cute :).

In other news, Ben (Apple) launched the iPad today; look who got one of his very own:

 

He's very excited if you can't tell :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thank you for the post :) K I really need to see you very soon so i can rub your cute little belly ahhhh! Just so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet little Max!!!