Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.12.2010

Why my life is a joke right now.

So where have I been?

Everywhere and no where... I will post more on this soon, but basically as of Thursday I don't have a job. I can't discuss details other than to say I feel like I have had a target on my back ever since I got pregnant, and after many attempts to try to get rid of me, Alcon *thinks* it found a loop-hole. It's a horrible one, and not valid, but that is all I can say as I figure all this out.

What it DOES mean is I lost all of my benefits (including that precious maternity leave), my car, my computer, of course my SALARY and right now, what feels like my pride. And really, who is going to hire a 7 months preggo lady... if you hear of anyone needing part-time help, even just for the summer, let me know!!!

SO NOW...
I will attempt to catch up in a few posts that will include:
Weeks 29-31 belly pics
New floor pics
Baby shower pics

Yipee!

No comments: