Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.22.2010

32 weeks and Max's stats

So I had an appointment with my OB last week and they wanted to do a quick growth ultrasound. I was, of course, fine with that as I'll take any chance I can get to see Maxers. Everything looked good until they looked at how his measurements showed up:

Body/Limbs: 31.5 weeks (I was 32 weeks)
Head: 35.5 weeks

There were no other anomalies or markers, but my Dr. wanted to be sure everything was ok, so it was back to the high risk Dr. today. I love this office because not only is the tech amazing and you get to look at baby for a good 20 minutes, they have it projected on a big flat screen so you can see everything so clearly. My Mom was able to join me so that was also fun :)

Dr. said he looks great, everything is measuring fine- pretty much in the 50th percentile. His head is definitely bigger, but not anything to be worried about. The ultrasound tech said he already had a nice big brain, so it just confirmed that my son is as smart as I think he is :)

His stats are:
Weight- 4.7lbs
Length- about 19in
Heart Rate- 148bpm
My total weight gain- 17lbs

We were able to see that he already has hair (!), has pudgy little lips, and cheeks the size of Texas :)

For your viewing pleasure, here is my belly at 32 weeks:



2 comments:

Liz said...

Go Max! Way to have a big brain little man!! Looking fabulous as always Anna, so glad I got to see the belly in person finally :) Love you!

Ryan said...

What about his batting average? RBI? What can he bench?