Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.03.2010

Pics to follow... shortly-ish

These past two weeks have been crazy... we had all the wood floors in our house sanded, stained and sealed, as well as pulling up the carpet in the front room and having those wood floors done as well. So now our whole main level is wood. The original wood. From 1925. It's unreal how beautiful it is and what good shape it is in. The house feels warmer, bigger, and I'm just so excited.

But now is the second half of the insanity as we had to basically move OUT... we now have to move back IN. And heaven knows I'm no good. Besides the fact that my OB put me on restricted lifting, etc., I've been having such bad back pain that I feel useless.

We did, however, have a great long weekend as we stayed at my parent's house over Memorial Day weekend while the floors were being done. I just love their house and it was so nice just to RELAX. A BIG thank you to my wonderful Mom and Dad for letting us (and Titan and Athena, whom my Mom is allergic to!) invade your house.

SO... I know I need to post weeks 28-30. As soon as our home computer with those pictures comes out of hiding, I will definitely post :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

WOW that does sound like lots of craziness. Glad you had a good time with your parents though :) And YES please post pics, i've been checkin for them! Love you girl!

Mandy said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Miss you!