Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2.15.2010

Why No Belly Pictures?

For a few reasons:

1) Our desktop crashed and that's where the pics are. Luckily I'm sleeping with a guy who works for Apple so it's (recently) been fixed.
2) I've been so dang busy/sick I can barely remember to eat and do my JOB, let alone post pics.
3) I don't have a belly :( Seriously, I am not showing at all. I guess I thought that by week (almost) 15 I'd have some sort of a puff, but really, it just looks like I maybe ate one too many donuts on any given day.

However, I promise that I will update with pics this Wednesday when I officially hit Week 15.

Stand by...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Don't worry about the belly!! I just started obviously showing and wearing my belly belt. I'm 16.2 weeks. So don't fret my friend!! When we're sticking out and there's no snow on the ground we can take our belly pics. It will be so fun!!

Unknown said...

Anna, I WISH I wasn't showing but it's so different the 2nd time around! I remember when I was pregnant with Claire and I just wanted to be showing soo bad! Well, I'm 13 weeks now and can't button any of my pants. Totally have a preggo belly already! Enjoy it - before long you'll forget what it's like to not have a belly!! :)

Mandy said...

It's Wednesday...can you hear my fingers tapping on the desk waiting for your pics?

You'll be showing soon enough! Like I said, I don't think I was visibly pregnant with Addie until around 20 weeks...definitely different this time around!

Lizzie :) said...

you are too cute anna! i love that i get to be around for your pregnancy ahhhh seriously it makes me giddy :) i love you so much!