Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2.23.2010

3 Years?!?!

I can hardly believe we've been married for 3 years... and while time has flown by, it also seems as if we've been together forever... we kind of have considering we dated for 6 years before we were married, but still.

I am so greatful for Ben and know that in this next year, I am going to get to see a whole new side of him as a Daddy- a role I know he will (and already has started to!) take on with grace, humor, strength and love.

No matter what we go through he is and always will be my best friend. I truly don't know what I'd do without him.

I love you Beno, Happy Anniversary!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!