Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1.07.2010

B-A-B-Y spells hormones.

I'm pretty sure I'm a moody bitch. I don't mean to be, and in my "moodiness", I just wish someone would explain to Ben that I'm not a psycho, horrible wife... just... pregnant.
Ugh.
In happier news, we told our family over Christmas with a cute little card using these pictures. (Thanks to my BF Liz for taking them!)

 
 
 

SPELLLLLSSSSS....






!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

Cute...and in your little matching North Face's too..hee hee. Saw your note on my blog..no, mine was an extensive ultrasound and 2-part blood test. CVS and amino are usually only done if any abnormalities are found with those initial checks b/c both have risks of miscarriage so I wouldn't recommend doing either of those unless absolutely necessary (and I doubt your doc would either).

Kate said...

You guys are Adorable!!! Congrats again! :)

Melissa Walsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Walsh said...

love love love it! and don't be so hard on yourself, you are growing a baby in there!!

Rachel said...

Okay, I need your coat!