Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8.02.2010

Baby Come On!

Officially on baby watch! I am 1cm dilated and about 50% effaced... contractions are now 4-5 minutes apart... but I've been 50% since Friday and let's be honest, it's 1cm. I'm getting checked again tomorrow night so I will update!

SO who knows when this babe will come! I need to post pictures from the last couple weeks as my belly has surely decided to look mondo-preggo.

I officially have no leads on a job. I was at least hoping to have something in the works before Max arrived, but I know God will provide. In the mean time, I will simply enjoy our little family!

Titan turns 3 on Friday, so wish him a Happy Birthday if you think about it ;-) Hopefully Max will arrive before then so we can be here to celebrate with his cheeseburger and nuggets! haha

Until later...

No comments: