Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7.13.2008

How time flies...

This was from our first morning with baby Titan... I can't believe he's going to be 1 next month. We got him in October, literally when he turned 8 weeks, but I just can't believe how time has flown by.

It made me start to think of all we've been through in the time since we've had him... we moved from apartment A8 to F5... and now from F5 to our house! Ben had also just quit the band and I had just barely started my job with Sciele; we celebrated our one year anniversary and also said goodbye to my family dog, Skooge =(. I retired from the Rush, became Director of Willow's Dance Ministry, Ben became an Area Leader for the Schaumburg/Hoffman House Group, we staffed multiple Women Revealed/Dare to Soar weekends (and saw our friend's lives changed because of them)... so much. And all in the time since we've had our little guy.


Ben is at our church's high school summer camp as a leader this weekend; crazy fool. But it's fun because that's where we met! I talked to him yesterday and he said the Freshman boys he is leading are... special... they don't talk, I guess. Sweet kids, one is the typical skinny braced/glasses kid who just wants to be accepted and the other was "forced" into going and doesn't talk AT ALL. But Ben is loving on them and making them laugh, which is what he does best. And my bro, who is also there leading, was a stellar role-model and overslept with all of his Freshman guys the first morning there and sauntered in to session half-hour late. Love you, Ryan.


This post is boring. But the pic of Titan is just too dang cute and I'm working on posting more so I guess this is a good start, right?


More too come, I promise!

1 comment:

Randi Jo :) said...

Hey Anna! :) I have you on my bloglines and I'm always delighted to see your blog come up that you've made a post! :)

I'm glad you wrote this post -- it was so great to hear all you've been up to that I had no clue about! :) awesome stuff!

God bless ya girl! :)